Flourless Panacakes: No Sugar, High Fiber, Great Taste!
These pancakes have zero unhealthy ingredients in them.
No flour, no sugar, high fiber, and are very filling.
Usually when I eat pancakes I can go through three stacks and it will feel like nothing happened. However, when I eat these I’m completely full by the end.
I used an egg out of necessity, but you can substitute 1/4 c applesauce if you’re vegan.
- 2 C Oatmeal
- 1 1/4 Cup milk or plant milk
- 1 Tbs Incredible Greens
- 1 egg or 1/4 C apple sauce if vegan
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Tbs agave nectar
- 1 14 tsp baking powder
- Cinnamon, salt, sugar to taste
- In a blender, combine oats and milk and mix on highest setting until oats begin to dissolve (but don’t over do it!)
- Mix in the rest of ingredients. Stir or mix in blender
- Let mixture stand for 2-4 minutes
- On medium/low heat, pour batter onto griddle in 1/4 C increments
- Flip over onto other side when bubbles begin to form and cake starts to brown
Overall, I like these pancakes a lot. They are a little bit thin, and the consistency is a little bit different because of the oats, but not in a bad way IMO.
3 thoughts on “Cooking Video: Healthy Flourless Pancakes with Incredible Greens”
the pancakes look a little green to me. is that because of the incredible greens?
Yeah, it’s because of the Incredible Greens. But a little more green in your life never hurt, right? 😀
Awsome video really well done im going to try this tomorrow 🙂 thank you