Since Incredible Berries came out a lot of customers have asked about how to use it together with Incredible Greens.
The products were designed to compliment one another so that you get unique health benefits by taking both, but are deliberately similar in principle so they both fulfill a similar core set of health functions.
What this means for you is that it’s best to take both together, but if you find that you like one more than the other you can use it as a substitute and still get a large portion of what the other has to offer.
Hopefully this diagram sheds light on how the two interact with one another:
The comparison page goes into more detail about what they do and don’t have in common.
Here are the questions I get most frequently:
Can you use them together?
Yes. You can take them both at the same time, on the same day, or you can alternate them every other day if that’s what your wallet requires you to do.
No, not really. Remember that the two products don’t share very many ingredients in common. Only three out of more than 80 total. So you can’t OD on my superfood powders (Unless of course you have an allergy to one of the ingredients).
What’s the best way to take them?
I’d recommend taking one first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, and the other later on in the day for a snack.
You can also mix them together in the morning for a breakfast shake.
If your wallet requires that you get as much mileage out of the bottles as you can, it’s okay to take the berries one day and the greens the next. It’s not quite as potent, but still very good for you and it’ll let your stock last twice as long. Just make sure not to let them sit out too long while opened (using a bottle within 60 days is best).
How are they different?
When it comes to the ingredients, they’re quite different. They both have acerola, lecithin, milk thistle, and spinach, but nothing else. By weight they’re about 5-10% alike.
However, they were both formulated using the same principles so their health benefits share more in common than the ingredient list alone would suggest.
To put it in perspective, imagine the difference between eating a bowl of berries every day for a month and eating a salad every day for a month. They’d both be very good for you and provide similar types of micronutrients, but over long periods of time simply having one would create holes in your diet that the other could fill.
It’s the same thing with Incredible Greens and Incredible Berries.
Overall I’d say they’ll provide 70% of the same health benefits for most people, with the remaining 30% being differentiated due to their different ingredients.
Of course since they really share little in common with their ingredients, it’s entirely possible you might have very different results with one instead of the other. But for most people I suspect this isn’t the case.
New Products Will Be Made In A Similar Fashion
I’m an ol’ fashioned superfood kinda’ guy, and my future products will share similar design principles with Incredible Greens and Incredible Berries.
This means the ingredient list will be comprised of several dozen condensed food powders, but careful attention will be paid to make sure they don’t overlap so people get something unique with each one.
The next three in the pipeline are:
- A purple superfood powder. A combination of super high end ingredients like acai, noni, goji, and camu camu in a base of purples like eggplant, beets, cabbage, and purple carrots and other roots.
- An energy drink. Will only be mildly caffeinated, and will consist mostly of orange foods, like squash, citrus and sweet potatoes, with a large helping of raw coffee beans, yerba mate, matcha green tea, and various types of ginseng.
- A rainbow mix. It’ll condense the best parts of the green, red, purple, and orange products into one if all these colors are getting to be too much
I’m always curious to find out what you think of this, so make sure to give me your thoughts below!